Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Life

So, I'm new to this blogging thing and it took me two days to figure out how to put a background on here. Ok, not two whole days. I started yesterday, couldn't figure it out, took a break, tried again today and it clicked! Maybe in a week or two I'll figure out how to put some pictures on here!
I started looking at blogs because Kandice told me it was kind of fun. I figure my life won't be too interesting to read about because I don't have kids or anything to talk about, but it will give me something to do.
Here's what going on with us... We just bought a house two months ago. We're working on getting the yard in. It is a lot harder than I thought it would be. We had tons of rocks that we had to get out, then we had to haul in topsoil. We're working on getting it level now. We hope to get a sprinkler system put in by the end of summer. I'm trying to decide what to do with all of the space. Here are some of our options: a volleyball/badmitton spot, a basketball court, and a dog run. We are definately putting in a garden, a spot for a swing set some day, a big shop, some mounds, and a large patio for barbecues.
We just finished up softball for the summer and I've never been so happy. We were driving to Vernal at least twice a week. Usually we had two cars and got home about 11. I get up at 5:30 for work, so it hasn't been too much fun. Kit is sad that it is over, but I will find something else to keep him busy.
I'm hoping that we find something exciting to do so I can write about it on here. We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. I love this Blog! Now time for the pictures! ha ha good thing you figured it out, I still do not know how to use it! haha
    We need to do diner soon! We're headed to the rodeo Friday and Saturday night so maybe we'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny! Happy birthday! Hope you've been having a good day and that the rest of your day is great! You're blog is super cute, but I'm not surprised, Everything about Jenny is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee!!! Welcome to the blogging world! :) It's totally complicated, addicting and fun! :) It was fun to see you guys again and your cute little dog!

    ReplyDelete