Friday, November 13, 2009

All About Me in ABCs

A
Available: Nope I'm happily married!
Age: 22
Animal: Dogs, probably Koda, even though she's a pest!
Actor: Vince Vaughn... I don't really know
Actress: Reese Witherspoon
B
Birthday: July 13
Best Friend: Kit
Best feeling in the world:
Blind or Deaf: Neither, but if I had to choose, I'd rather be deaf
Best weather: Summer
Been on stage?: Not recently
Believe in yourself?: Usually
Believe in life on other planets: yes
Believe in miracles: yes
Believe in Magic: Not really
Believe in Satan: Yes
Believe in Santa: no, but I like to pretend
C
Car: Honda Civic
Candy: Whatchamacallit
Color: pink
Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
Cake or pie: Cake
Countries to visit: Italy, Ireland, England, Scotland, Greece, Australia, New Zealand
D
Day or Night: Day
Danced: Yes
Dance in the rain?: I have not. It's usually pretty cold when it rains here
E
Eyes: Bluish
Everyone has: an excuse
Ever failed a class?: yes, in sixth grade
F
Full name: Jenny Marie Burdick Caldwell
First thoughts waking up: Do I really have to go to work today??
Food: Round Robins
G
Greatest Fear: having a big accident
Giver or taker: A little of both
Gum: green
Get along with your parents?: Yep, I'm at their house right now
Good luck charm: don't have one
H
Hair Color: Brownish today
Height: 5'3'
Happy: Yeah
Holiday: Christmas.
Hate: liars
I
Ice Cream: Half Baked
Instrument: I like to hear the piano and violin
J
Jewelry: I don't really wear a lot
K
Kids: Hopefully someday!
Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing
Keep a journal?: I haven't for a long time
L
Longest Car Ride: California
Letter:
Laughed so hard you cried: about a month ago at Camryn
Love at first sight? Sure
LAST PERSON WHO...
1. Slept in a bed beside you?: Kit
2. Saw you cry?: Kit
3. Went to the movies with you?: Kit
4. You went to the mall with?: My mom
5. You went to dinner with?: Kit
6. You talked to on the phone?: client
7. Made you laugh?: Kolby Jack
M- Milk flavor: I'm not a big fan of milk
Mooned anyone?: haha
Marriage?: June 28, 2008
Motion sickness?: Sometimes
McD's or BK?: McDonalds
N
Number of Siblings: 4 sisters, 2 brothers
Number of Piercings: One hole in each ear
O
Overused Phrases:
One wish: To have a cool place to have receptions and other events
P
Place you'd like to live: I like my house for now
Perfect Pizza: No olives or mushrooms
Pepsi/Coke: either
Q-Quail: ??
R
Reason to cry: people dying
S
Song: toes
Shoe size: 7
Salad Dressing: Ranch
Sushi: Never tried it and I do not plan on it
Scent: Christmas
Skipped school: Yes
Slept outside: sure have
Seen a dead body?: Yes, more than I'd like to
Smoked?: yes, stupid
Skinny dipped?: Nope
Shower Daily?: Yes
Sing well?: probably not as good as I think I do
In the shower?: Not usually
Swear?: I try really really hard not to
Stuffed Animals?: I don't think I have any anymore
Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
Scientists need to invent:
T
Time for bed: usually 9pm
Thunderstorms: I like them when I'm not trying to sleep
TV: One Tree Hill, Cougar town is a new fav
Touch your tongue to your nose? Nope, can't
U
Unpredictable: probably not
V
Vegetable you love: broccoli
Vacation spot: Hawaii, Cali
W
Weakness: Food
When you grow up: School counselor, mom
Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I don't really know anymore
Who makes you laugh the most: Camryn and Kolby
Worst feeling: having no control
Wanted to be a model?: No way
Where do we go when we die: heaven, I hope
Worst weather: When it is snowing and I have to drive
X
X-Rays: never had one
Y
Year it is now: 2009
Yellow: I like it, but agree with Kandice, yellow trucks are ugly
Z
Zoo animal: the long haired monkeys
Zodiac sign: Cancer

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Those are good friend! We need to get together again!! Are you sure you're 22? lol just asking because I can never remember how old I am anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, well I'm actually 23, but I can't quite get that through my head. It's a hard age to remember! And yes, we do need to get together.

    ReplyDelete