Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PHEW!!!



While watching the season finale of this I decided that the whole episode was setting it up to be a series finale. The whole cast was in it and all of the problems were getting resolved, which is totally not normal for a One Tree Hill season finale. I had heard that OTH may not be coming back next year, so it made sense for all of these resolutions, until the very last scene when two cast members get shot! So I had to get online and find out if it is coming back......AND IT IS!! Thanks Mindi for getting me hooked on it years ago.
Also coming back is this little gem. If you haven't watched Life Unexpected, you probably should. They play reruns of the first season just about every day. It is about a girl who grew up in the foster care system, but then finds her bio parents at 16 and they are normal and can take care of her. This is completely unrealistic in most cases, but it is a fun show and things like this have happened before. I think you will love it from the start and you'll be rooting for certain characters right away. Me, I like Baze. He's quite the hottie and I'm still hoping that eventually he will get the girl.

2 comments:

  1. I wish i had any idea what was going on in OTH but I can't get caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I am so glad you commented on my blog so now I know you have one! Hope things are good!!!!

    ReplyDelete