Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

The Pumpkins......
The costumes...
The dog...The Festivities....
Saturday morning Kit and I went to the airport to watch my dad do a pumpkin drop. We ended up flying in plane with him. I was the one dropping the "bombs". I didn't do very well. It was a difficult task. Our target was the 55 gallon drum by the sage brush. As we were flying by we couldn't see anything. Our closest drop was 17 yards from the barrell.


My dad in his plane before the drop.After that we went to Vernal to get a few things. We ate at Cafe Rio.YUM! At Wal-Mart we saw two different girls with their pregnant bellies hanging out of their too small shirts. While we were there we decided to dress up. That's where the costumes came from.

We went to my mom's to hang out the rest of the night. I passed out a lot of candy. It was a pretty fun Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun! We dressed up as a Baby Mamma and a Baby Daddy! ha ha We're lame, we know!

    ReplyDelete