Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Projects

Around December I started to see all of these crafts that I really want to do (mostly on sisterstuff). I haven't had time to do any of them yet, but I plan to start in the next couple of weeks. Part of the reason I hadn't started some of them is because they are things for babies and I didn't know anyone who is pregnant. Well, all of the sudden, everyone I know is pregnant, so I need to get on the ball! I also need to find a cheap sewing machine and a hot glue gun.

First on my list are these cute wipe cases. The plan is to make a few in boy colors and a few in girl colors because no one knows what they are having yet and I'd like to have a few extras on hand to give as gifts for while.


I'm also going to make some car-seat covers. These might be a little more tricky, but I've heard they are easy and they are super cute.




I keep seeing these cookie sheet calendars that I love. I saw a cute idea for a Christmas one. I know that Christmas is a long way away, but it's never too early to start preparing right? Along with this, I want to do a Christmas countdown.



And last, but not least, I'm either going to recover the pillows on my couch or make some new ones. Koda loves the ones we have now cuz they are so soft, but I want to update them.

As I get one project done, I may or may not blog about it. This year one of my resolutions was to be more crafty. I usually don't make resolutions, but this year I decided that I have a lot of things to improve on, so I'm excited to see if I will really keep any of them or not. I'll let you know how I'm doing.

1 comment:

  1. I love crafting! We should get together and do some. I have done a couple of the wipes cases and they are really fun.

    ReplyDelete