Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's

Since we were in California for Valentine 's Day, we didn't really do anything special for Valentine's day. We really didn't get each other gifts or anything. There is a motocross magazine that Kit loves. I got a subscription of it for him, partly because it will be cheaper that way and partly because I'm sick of him bugging me about it. He was kind of mad at me because we had decided against gifts.


On Tuesday, Kit texted me to see if I wanted to go to dinner or something for Valentine's day because we didn't really do anything. I had to go to Vernal for work in the afternoon and when I got home he had sent me roses. So cute! He had kind of read my mind. Earlier in the day I was thinking how cool it would be if he sent me flowers at work, and he did. That night he skipped class and I made dinner, then we went to the movie. We went to When In Rome. It was really cute and funny. It is the only movie on my list to see that I have been able to go to so far.


It wasn't a really exciting Valentine's Day, but I enjoyed it. We were able to spend a lot of time together. Thanks Kit for two good years together!

2 comments:

  1. Chris and I went and saw When in Rome as well! I loved it :) I am happy you had a fun Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good hubby! I love getting flowers and getting them sent to you is always 100% better!

    ReplyDelete