Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Hair Do...

Kit is a very impatient person, especially when it comes to getting his hair cut. He gets a little angry when he needs a hair cut and someone can not fit him in right then. He also thinks that the cutter of hair should come to him because his mom used to cut hair and she could do it whenever and wherever he needed it done. Well, for the last week or so he has been telling me that he really needs a hair cut. He made an appointment with Baily. She was staying late at work to do it, but then he had to stay even later at work, so he couldn't go. I was out of town working and he texted me to see if I cared if he shaved his head. At first I kinda thought he meant he was going to bic it, but he said that he was just going to buzz it. I told him this was fine since he had buzzed his hair last winter after the mohawk. Well when I got home that night, he had done his own hair. The clippers he used didn't have the guard he wanted, so he did it without a guard. It's pretty short. Here's a picture of the damage. Sorry it's the same as the one in the other post. I don't take many pictures. Oh, and here's a picture of him and his new glasses. Ha ha....

No comments:

Post a Comment