Thursday, December 16, 2010

The good news is...

The big news that is going on with us right now is that we are trying to figure out why EVERYONE else is having babies and we're not. We've been in the process of this figuring out for about a month.
There are a lot of things that could be going on, but there is only one thing we know for sure.... I am ovulating. The doctor said that he likes to see the levels at a 12. I was close to a 10, which isn't a 12, but is better than a big fat 0!
In the coming months there will be more tests and possibly some surgeries, so I've decided that I will write it on here. I might not even publish this post, but if I do and if I publish more info in the future I will only put what we know for sure.
This has been pretty hard on us and has caused a lot of stress, but I am happy that we are starting to get some answers.
In other news, my dad had his knee replaced yesterday. He seems to be doing okay. Tonight is my work Christmas party. My caseload at work has dropped tremendously and the big things in YW that I have been stressing over are done, at least for now. I'm hoping to enjoy a low-stress holiday with my family. I hope that you will all have a great Christmas filled with lots of fun and family, maybe even both at the same time! This year I am going to make an extra special effort to remember Jesus as I celebrate. Everything that I have in this life is because of his great sacrifice.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you continue to get answers and see results! It is such a hard thing to deal with I have heard. . . Let me know if you need anything, other than I can't really help you with that ;) Keep us posted and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out well and that you and Kit are able to get the results soon. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete