Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Goodbye Betty

Today I said goodbye to my little car. I almost cried when I left it sitting in the parking lot. Here is a recap of some of the good times I've had in this car.Freshman year of college my roommates came home with me for a weekend. We visited the Vernal Temple grounds and a homecoming football game. On this adventure Ol' Betty got a new dent from some boys who were hitting on us and flipped a piece of wood up and hit the car. My sophmore year of college myself and these wonderful friends went to The Howl in Logan on Halloween. I think the best dance party was in the car, not at The Howl.A few months later we went to Park City during the Sundance Film Festival to look for celebrities. We didn't see any, but we did see look alikes of Bruce Willis and Mathew McConaughey.Baily and I drove little Betty to the airport when we went to San Diego for a weekend in June 2007.



Kit and I drove the car to Denver on our Honeymoon...For our 2 year Anniversay we drove the car to Las Vegas.

I guess now it's time to move on to Bigger and Better things....This is honestly my dream car. I never thought I would be able to own a Range Rover, but somehow I do. I feel so lucky! I love it soooo much.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jenny that is sooo exciting!! I bet it is super nice! You are so lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH You got it! I'll have to come take a ride! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete