Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 14...

Days 9 to 13 seemed kind of boring to me and let's be honest, I'm too lazy to take pictures, so you get day 14.... A show I am currently addicted to. There's lots to choose from, but this one makes me late for work, keeps me up late at night, gets put before cleaning my house and doing my laundry, and I talk to most people I run into about it. It's funny because when this show was actually on, I wasn't in to it. Now it fills up my DVR. Thanks to this show I had a very hard time not calling a certain PA at the night clinic a DUMBA$$ when I took my little brother in and I've been thinking about creative ways to get ones foot or other object in someone else's a$$ (does doing $ signs instead of s's make me any better of a person? probably not). I hope that someone guessed this show by the last sentence.

Hanging out,

down the street.

The same old thing

we did last week.

Not a thing to do,

But TALK to you.

We're all alright!

We're all alright!

If you don't already, I suggest you start watching this show. You never know when a good line from Red will come in handy.

2 comments:

  1. The funny thing is I always wonder who watches that 70's show. I will have to learn to appreciate it more upon your recommendation. Plus I need to stop watching Jersey Shore because I don't want to go to hell. Thanks for your comment about roomates. That was a really hard time in my life. I didn't really appreciate my goodness either. Thanks for the comment and keep bloggin, I like yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris and I love that show! It is always on so it works great because we always have something to watch.

    ReplyDelete