Thursday, February 17, 2011

This post has nothing to do with the 30 day challenge

Do any of you remember this show about a robot girl who is adopted by a human family and could clean the entire house in about 2 seconds?





What about this one, with Ben Savage's older brother Fred?


I was thinking about tv shows I used to watch as a tiny tot in the 80's and these are some of my favorites.


Who's the Boss, with the oh so funny and charming manny (male nanny).

Mr. Belvedere, the babysitter of three bratty kids who is is secretly writing a novel about the community.


Kirk Cameron was such a hottie in Growing Pains, I especially loved the episodes with Leonardo DiCaprio.



Another one about a babysitter, Charles in Charge (of our days and our nights).



Who didn't love ALF...



And Golden Girls?



And probably my most watched show.... Full House.


These are just the non-cartoon shows I watched. I must have been in front of the tv all the time.

So what shows did you watch as a kid?

2 comments:

  1. Ok sorry I'm commenting again but I am obsessed with this. We used to call my brother Mr. Belvedre (or however you spell it) and now I have the Charles in Charge song in my head. Seriously, this made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I loved those shows too, but my favorite was Boy Meets World... Secretly when I get up with baby Jo at the early hours of the night some times Boy Meets World and Full House still come on and I watch them, and probably if I had a DVR I'd probably record them....

    ReplyDelete