Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

So this one was kinda hard because I don't really hang out with friends anymore, but my best friend friend is Kandice. This picture was taken on our last day of college. Yay! There were more favorites, but I thought I wouldn't embarrass either one of us.

Now that I am old and married, I mostly just hang out with the fam. I have a few faves of Baily. This one is just a funny face that makes me laugh.
This one is when we had to share a room and bed for a while and she was pretending to be a banana. We had good times
Here's the rest of the sisters. I think they all look really pretty in this picture.
LOVE ALL THESE GIRLS!!!





2 comments:

  1. Is this on the shuttle? Loved that bus! ha ha I'm glad you're doing this challenge thing, I was going to but I knew I probably couldn't do it. Good Job Jenner! and I love the pics of Bailey, she's too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You and Kandice look so gorgeous in that picture!

    ReplyDelete