Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 7 - Your Dream Wedding

Of course I'm going to talk about my wedding because I thought it was pretty perfect. I worried about the weather because we were having an outside reception, but there were blue skies and it did not reach 100 degrees.... just 98. I was a little sad that there wasn't a chocolate fountain, but I didn't get to eat any of the food anyway, so it didn't matter.
The couple...

The decorations...

The cutest niece ever!


Kit's truck...haha




The food that I didn't get to eat...


My beautiful cake. It turned out perfect!!!


My beautiful sisters and me
I think this little romance was rekindled at our reception (Kandice and Cody)


Oh... and did I mention that Chant, my brother-in-law, had this awesome mullet???

It was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I loved your dress, and I was completely in love with your cake! Such a gorgeous wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete